Leap of Reason Suite of Materials
Sign up for updates
Please sign up for our Leap of Reason distribution list so we can keep you updated on key activities in the field and with our own work. Thanks and welcome!
Quick access to the entire suite of materials for Leap of Reason, including the book, feedback, book reviews, articles, speeches, video and audio programming, tools, and suggestions for spreading the word about high performance, courageous leadership, performance culture, innovation, and merit-based funding.
- Leap of Reason: Managing to Outcomes in an Era of Scarcity – complimentary print, Kindle, iBook, or pdf formats, as well as individual chapters, the compendium, ideas into action, culture is key, About the Book, and Executive summary.
- Feedback – quotations from social, public, and private sector leaders
- Book Reviews – reviews of Leap of Reason
- Chairman’s Corner articles – columns by Mario Morino, originally published in VPPNews, that build on the messages of high performance and merit-based funding and what it takes to achieve both
- Articles – what others are writing about Leap of Reason and the evolving suite of materials
- "Relentless" – speech for City Club of Cleveland, April 2012
- “Tough Times, Creative Measures” – summary report from a symposium hosted by Urban Institute
- McKinsey Booknotes – concise five-minute overview about what “managing to outcomes” looks like
- Speakers’ Community and Toolkit – Coming soon!
- Guides for using the book and complementary materials